2011-04-29 00:00:00 | Event
StreamZilla streams Royal Wedding
StreamZilla will stream the Royal Wedding today for a leading mobile media services customer. Even though the iPhone is a popular device, many people use smart phones with other OS-es. Android is gaining a lot of market share for instance. Since most smart phones don’t support HTTP adaptive streaming, StreamZilla’s RTSP 3GPP streaming service will be used to stream to Android, Blackberry and other smart phones.
2011-04-28 00:00:00 | Event
Meet Jet-Stream @ CDS May 9 New York
Together with our partners, Jet-Stream is deploying more telco CDNs than all other vendors are doing together. Jet-Stream is sponsoring Content Delivery Summit 2011, May 9 in New York.
This is your chance to meet us and our partners! We can inform you about the latest trends in CDNs, our latest CDN projects in Asia, Northern America, Central America, South America and Europe, use cases, technological advancements, technology demos and new partnerships.
Don’t forget to schedule a meeting with Scott Landman, our Vice President, Business Development for the Americas: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you haven’t signed up already for CDS2011, Scott can arrange a Jet-Stream sponsored discount for the summit.
2011-04-04 00:00:00 | Event
Meet Jet-Stream @ NAB
Meet Jet-Stream @ NAB!
Are you attending NAB? Don’t forget to schedule a meeting with Scott Landman, our Vice President, Business Development for the Americas: email@example.com.
Ericsson will demonstrate their Media Delivery Network solution on NAB, which includes the Jet-Stream VideoExchange CDN technology.
2011-03-02 00:00:00 | Event
Jet-Stream intelligence provider @ IPTV World Forum
On 22-24 March 2011, Informa organizes IPTV World Forum, which is THE event for anyone professionally related to digital television.
IPTV World Forum has a specific CDN track, and Jet-Stream is pleased to announce that we are intelligence provider for this track.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment on IPTV World Forum.
Jet-Stream will unveil it’s latest VideoExchange CDN technology and will explain the key advantages:
- Off the shelves: fastest time to market (days instead of months), zero R&D costs
- Lowest CAPEX: zero network impact, lowest infrastructural costs, flexible licensing
- Lowest OPEX: maximum network offloading, minimal operational footprint
- No vendor lock-in: Open support for many delivery technologies, sticks to open industry standards for delivery, integration and automation
- Most advanced core technologies: a premium 100% managed and controlled CDN versus best effort technologies like caching and DNS
- Most advanced streaming features, not just for web, mobile but also for premium OTT and IPTV services.: HTTP adaptive streaming including Apple and Smooth, True streaming including RTSP, RTMP, MMS, UDP, advanced progressive downloads
- Most advanced management features: integration & automation API’s, provisioning, live stream management, realtime reports, self service interfaces, security
- True CDN federation technologies vs basic multi-CDN load balancing
- Proven technology, not just technically but also commercially
- Market leader: not just in technologies but also in vision and strategies
Mobile World Congress
Are you interested to see a demo of our latest VideoExchange 10.5 release?
Then join the Ericsson Hall (6) on Mobile World Congress. Ericsson is demoing it’s Media Delivery Network (MDN).
The Jet-Stream VideoExchange CDN technology is one of the key parts of the MDN solution.